Will this necklace discolour if for example wearing it in the shower etc?
we would not recommend wearing any jewellery into the shower or bath. Chemicals in soap can cause silver to tarnish.
- Remove jewellery before going to bed or when taking part in any physical activity
- Jewellery should not be exposed to chlorine/salt water as this makes the surface matt/dull
- Avoid contact with make-up, creams and perfumes
- Do not bath, shower or wash up when wearing jewellery
- Avoid contact with strong chemicals
- Clean using lukewarm water and mild soap
- Keep your jewellery looking its best with a soft polishing cloth
Gold and silver are soft metals which become worn with use; all sterling silver will tarnish over time but this will happen much quicker when it has been exposed to agents such as ammonia, bleach, perfume, make up, salty air, sulphur, skin creams, hairspray, chlorine, UV light and acidic skin ph. The care taken with Pandora jewellery will determine the amount of tarnishing that occurs and is also dependant of the wearer’s skin. Therefore tarnishing is not a manufacturing fault.
Hope this information is useful.
With engraving does postage take longer
Hello Jay and thank you for your question regarding the Argento Silver Bar Necklace.
We offer engraving on our selected range of personalised products. Most of our engraving we do within 5 working days. If you would like your order done sooner, please tick the ‘next working day’ delivery option in the checkout. We hope to have the order dispatched within 48 working hours, however, we cannot guarantee same day dispatch, due to the nature of the skills involved.
After the engraving is complete, then depending on what delivery option you choose, the estimated delivery timeframe for that option will then take place. Please see our "Shipping" link at the bottom of the homepage for delivery options and estimated time frames.
We hope this helps.