Storie Gold Dragonfly Stud Earrings  £15.00


View Larger Image
Part CodeStockOptionPriceBasket
00079977Hurry! Only 3 In StockGold
£15.00
BUY
Postage to United Kingdom on this item is FREE

Free Delivery

on everything!

FREE Returns

within 90 days

Daily Dispatch

until 2pm

Description

The dragonfly is a symbol for living life to the fullest, remember that with these sweet studs. Part of the Storie collection, these earrings will help you to remember important chapters from your journey. Crafted from sterling silver and an 18K gold finish, these studs will allow you to tell your Storie any way you want.

  • 925 sterling silver
  • 18K gold finish
  • Dragonfly symbol
  • Storie collection
  • Pierced post earrings
Our Best Selling Storie Earrings
Loading ...
Reviews 
Be the first to review this product
Ask Argento a question about this product
Rose from United Kingdom asks
Hi there, I would like to buy these for friend but want to find out first whether they have nickel in them (she has an allergy to nickel). Many thanks. Rose
Argento Replies: Hi Rose, these studs are made from 925 Sterling Silver with 18Carat Gold finish. As Sterling Silver is 92.5% solid silver and the remaining 7.5% is made up from metal alloys (which may contain Nickel), we cannot gurantee that the studs will be Nickel free. We can gurantee, however, that any amount of Nickel is within recommended EU guidelines for Nickel. Hope this helps! ARGENTO
Victoria from United Kingdom asks
Do these come in silver ?
Argento Replies: Hello Victoria and thank you for your query regarding the Storie Gold Dragonfly Stud Earrings. We can confirm that these earrings don't come in silver. We hope this helps. ARGENTO
Also Bought
Price Match Request
Found it cheaper? We Price Match!